The world economy nowadays is consistently changing.Because of this we must stay up with these changes and constantly evolve in personal and professional plan.Sadly only a few people are able to keep up with the challenges they encounter in their daily lives and this is the key reason why they are not motivated and quite often also discouraged.However the goal of this short article is actually not to speak about all of the negative things in your life,but talk about the good things and changes you need to make in order to take the proper direction in your own life.So i really wish you are going to do the first step of your journey right now!
So you wish to Be An Internet Millionaire
So You Want to Be an Internet Millionaire? Times are tough in the current economy. Folks are losing their jobs and are getting at whatever get-rich-quick opportunities abound on the current Internet. There's no uncertainty that money can be made using your notebook or desktop personal computer, but to think this will bring overnight riches is only going to result in critical disappointment.
In 1996 I found myself out of work and "over qualified" for most of the places I applied for. I decided that I should use my desktop with its 2 meg of RAM and blistering 300 baud modem with its AOL connection to find my way out of poverty. Boy, was I in for a surprise. Myself thought that my 40 hour work weeks were going to be a matter of the past and that the cash would start rolling in. Myself will admit, the 40 hour work week did shortly became a matter of yesteryear. It turned into 100 hour work weeks with no paid vacations and those floating paid holidays myself had loved with GTE were simply a Affectionate memory. But I kept at it.
Eventually the work weeks dropped down to only 50 hours a week, but it took time and perseverance. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Thus, what's the purpose of the article? As the Director of Business Development for an internet hosting company, myself have had the chance to observe the influx of new customers that have come flocking to us due to the type of hosting we provide. I've occasion to field telephone calls from some of these brand new customers and I'm frequently hearing, "I just lost my job so I wanted to start promoting items onthe Internet." More often than not these people include that they have never bought a domain name, much less tried to establish a network of websites.
Several companies that encourage the aforementioned opportunities will advocate an internet host such as ours due to the fact that we offer multiple Class C IP ranges, that will enhance your network. While I cannot claim with the sense I am going to indicate something that one might think is turning away business, but I prefer to have a look at the big picture and long term consequences rather than the fast simple dollar.
I've been encouraging the idea of owning a network of websites long before I became involved with our hosting business. However, one must walk before they can run. This means I'd
much rather have a customer purchase a fundamental hosting plan with one IP for $10 than to immediately jump in and buy a strategy with 10 to 50 IP's only to find two months down the road this is more difficult than they thought, or that the results weren't instantaneous.
It is my private opinion that you should learn how to construct a website, become knowledgeable about the host's control panel, and learn a bit about traffic generation before diving in head first to a job that is time consuming and will likely cost you cash before you start to see a return. Our typical customer stays for years, but that's because they're Internet savvy and did not begin by attempting to build 50 productive websites. I see the cancel requests and also the reasons of "it is not working for me" or "I do not have enough time to manage multiple sites." This could have easily been prevented by purchasing a Little basic plan subsequently updating as they became more familiar with the procedure. So while we may have made a quick $100, I'd much rather have the client purchase little, learn what they were doing, Afterward update as necessary.
You can become an Internet millionaire, but first you have to become an Internet hundredaire. Believe big, but start little.
Now is the moment to share my last words in this post.It doesn't matter what is your present level in life i want you to focus and dedicate the following One minute into thinking what you want to change today.Not the next day,not the next week but exactly today,simply because the moment you realize exactly how essential it is actually to make decisions every day you will find out that you and no one else can have 100 % control over your own life.How you will live,exactly where you will live,who you'll meet depends on YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment